Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gold Coast Skyline


These images were taken at dusk from the Lake Shore Boardwalk in the Gold Coast.  A few steps back and to the right I would have ended up in the lake.  I've taking the bike out to the lake front trail lately.  This area in particular is where Lake Shore Drive begins to bend as you head to the north side of the city.  From the boardwalk you can get some towering views of the Hancock Center and surrounding buildings.  It's also a great way to the see the Gold Coast high rises hovering over Lake Shore Drive.  I suppose if I played around with Photoshop I would be able to bring out the reflections of the sunset over the lake.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved driving up Lake Shore Drive, lake on one side gorgeous buildings on the other. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete